Bilona Ghee, made from Gir cow’s A2 milk, takes us back to our roots.
Process: Contrary to today’s methods of using machinery to make ghee, Bilona ghee is made using traditional methods of hand-churning. It is made by boiling Gir Cow’s pure and high-quality A2 milk, and then subsequently cooling it. This is followed by the addition of a fraction of curd to the milk, which is then churned by hand, which leads to the formation of butter. Once the butter is made, it is boiled to make the water evaporate, and what you have left is pure and fresh Bilona Ghee.
The traditional method of churning is tedious and slow, whilst the method of making ghee from machinery yields higher revenue, but here at Gosattva, we do not believe in meddling with the quality of our ghee, for money. The health of our customers is our top priority.
• It is a digestive stimulant, the liver can comply well and break down fats in Bilona ghee faster, which gives energy and this ghee also accelerates the digestion of Vitamins A, D, E, and K
• It helps in maintaining dermal health, it has moisturizing properties which help in skin problems such as dark circles, dry skin, and chapped/cracked lips
• Bilona ghee is an immunity booster and an excellent superfood for keeping the heart and brain in perfect health
• When taken as a component of a nutritious and balanced diet coupled with exercise, it keeps the body fit and slows down the aging of body tissues and cells
• It helps in the removal and excretion of toxins that are fat-based and can cause irritation indigestion
• It can be a great carrier for fat-soluble herbal components, thus, is of defined and prime importance in Ayurvedic scriptures
Pushpa Shaniware –
Excellent quality of bilona ghee I got from Gosattva. One of the best ghee I tasted so far. I have been taking A2 milk and ghee from them. Quality and service has always been impressive.
Harish Prasad –
Ghee is excellent. The flavour, thickness, texture, colour everything is perfect. It is exactly what I have been looking for. Have tried many A2 ghee brands and this is the exact texture and taste I have been looking for.
Deepak Kumar –
This was the one i was looking for. This is pure desi ghee….its taste aroma so good……
Rajat Sonar –
Very Good Ghee
Saurabh Shahu –
Nice consistency and it does not separate/settle
Gajanan kale –
Smell and taste is very much authentic like it used to be in indian villages. Loved it.
Vikas Vitalkar –
One of the best cow ghee I have ever used. Delivery was on time and packaging was nice.
yashshree deshmukh –
Flavor is good like home made.
Scent is fresh.
Easy to spread on any food.
Archak Saha –
very smooth & delicious…amazing ghee