HOW & WHY OF GOSATTVA A2 DESI GHEE
Ghee, an Indian term for clarified butter, is considered an old Indian remedy for practically all health and skin issues. We may all recall our grandparents insisting that we eat handmade ghee with hot ‘chapatis’ or ‘dal.’ Most of us attempted to avoid it at the time since we were either dieting or concerned about increased cholesterol owing to western influence. However, some new studies have supported the health benefits of our Desi Indian Ghee, also known as A2 Ghee.
We’ll begin by learning the basic terms used in this subject, such as “A1 beta-casein” and “A2 beta-casein.” What exactly are they that are driving dietitians and scientists throughout the world insane? These are both milk proteins, accounting for 80 percent of the total protein content of milk.Regular milk has both proteins, but Gosattva’s aware A2 milk contains more of the A2 beta-casein protein. People learned more about them when a foreign corporation conducted considerable research and demonstrated that the A1 beta-casein protein is hazardous to humans. Heavy use of A1 ghee has a bad impact on human bodies like increased cholesterol levels and weight gain.
Almost all types of cows began producing milk with high A1 protein due to years of large-scale cross-breeding on cows to produce more milk. Gir cows, on the other hand, are a rich source of A2 beta protein. They are a desi Indian native breed of cow. At Gosattva, we use this as the foundation for making desi pure ghee from the milk of desi Gir cows. Our A2 Ghee production process is organic. Thus, preserving all of the inherent features of desi ghee along with its health benefits. Desi pure ghee has a gritty texture and is inherently tastier.
Let’s look at some of the primary advantages of A2 ghee:
- Helps with digestion:
Because ghee includes amino acids, A2 ghee prepared by Gosattva is simpler to digest, so even lactose-intolerant people can eat it because it’s good for their health.
- Helps with Metabolism:
Unlike other dairy products, which raise fats, desi ghee encourages an increase in metabolic rate.
- Cholesterol levels are kept under control:
A2 ghee is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. This aids in the reduction of bad cholesterol LDL and increases good cholesterol HDL (High-Density Lipoproteins).
- Butter and Oil Supplements:
Because of its high content of healthy fats, Desi Ghee may easily be substituted for butter and oil in practically any tasty recipe that calls for a substantial amount of both.
- Vitamin and mineral powerhouse:
Our desi ghee contains excellent cholesterol and several antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. Thus, making it even healthier and recommended for all health-conscious individuals.
- Strengthens Immunity:
Because A2 ghee contains a variety of natural vitamins, such as vitamin A, minerals, and antioxidants, it aids in the development of immunity in people of all ages. People were strongly advised to consume pure desi ghee in their diets during covid conditions.
- Ayurvedic Medicines: Rather than using multiple oils as a foundation, many Ayurvedic medicines employ pure desi ghee. The famed Ayurvedic detoxification method “Panchakarma” uses pure desi ghee as the most powerful detoxifying agent.
- Beneficial for Joints: Pure ghee strengthens bones. We have been focusing on using more and more ghee in our sweets to ensure that we ingest the proper amount of ghee. It undoubtedly helps us to get stronger and combat the winter season.
- Improves Intestinal Absorption: Ayurveda has given us a gem of medicine that helps the small intestine boost its absorption capacity by lowering the acidic pH of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Skin and Hair Benefits: Using the proper amount of Gosattva A2 ghee in our skin and hair care products might assist a lot. Ghee increases the natural skin glow, reduces hair fall by lowering body heat, and improves hair texture.
Stay connected with Gosattva to receive more critical information and amusing facts every week starting now.